Find Your Perfect Home
How to Rent a Home from us, Step-by-Step :
- Choose the right property to fit your needs (price, location, size, any special requirements like pets) (link to available properties)
- Identify the requirements to rent the property (income, background, deposits)
- Application Process (supply proof of income, provide personal history, pay the application fee)
- Provide a deposit to hold the property
- Once you are approved, a lease is signed (If you choose a home offered by Salefish Properties, we will meet in person to sign the lease – plan on 90 minutes for this process)
- In some cases, the community has a separate rental application and approval procedure. This process can sometimes take up to 30 days.
- Transfer Utilities, Pay Move-in Funds, Perform a Walk-through, Get the Keys (The Salefish Properties move-in day orientation and walk-through process is very thorough – please plan on 60 minutes.
Our team of agents works hard to assist you, we will commit 100% to you and ask the same of you. We promise to do our best to find you a rental home that meets your criteria and we ask for your trust and loyalty throughout the process.
- Resident selection criteria page
- Application Checklist
- Move-in procedures
- Application Checklist
- Salefish Properties Application
- Pet application
- Automatic Withdrawals for Rent Payment
- Tenant information form
"You are very sweet and we Tenants are lucky to have such a great property manager. I am in the business and your company is definitely a well-oiled machine.
- Maria Gonzalez, Tenant
Thank you for your hard work, you are wonderful and we would absolutely use your services again!
- Cynthia & Ken
Resources to Make Your Stay Comfortable
For our current residents we have a complete set of tools and procedures to make your stay with us more comfortable and rewarding. Use our website to submit any maintenance requests, pay your rent, or just to drop us a line. We love to hear from our residents.
Links and Resources
- Pay Online
- Maintenance Request
- Contact Us
- Troubleshooting maintenance
- Move-out instructions
- How to Make an Online Payment
- Key Return Forwarding Address Form
- Tenant Reference Guide
- Moving Checklist
- Emergency Checklist
- Tenant Work Order Form
- Request to add a Roommate
- Add a Pet Request
- Notice to Vacate
- Return of Possession and Confirmation of Vacating Premises form
- Move-out Instructions
Q: Can I be approved with bad credit?A: In most cases, depending on how bad your credit is, we may be able to approve your rental application with a qualified co-signer or by paying a larger deposit prior to move-in. If your credit does not qualify you for any of those options, unfortunately, your application will be denied. Please refer to our Residential Screening Criteria (link).
- View All >>