Ocean Ridge Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Ocean Ridge Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive porfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Ocean Ridge area.
Guarantees provided to our investment clients signing a property management agreement:
- We will enforce all lease terms such as those regarding pets, unauthorized occupants, maintenance and/or property damage
- Respond immediately to any emergency issues
- When a tenant is in residence, we will enforce on-time rental payments and address any checks returned for insufficient funds
- Post late notices
- Initiate eviction actions, if required
- Hold security deposit in a Florida banking institution's escrow account
- Periodic site visits with a written report and property photos emailed to the Landlord
- Prepare and deliver notice of claim on security deposit when tenant vacates, if necessary
- Provide proper disbursement of security deposit following the tenant move-out
- Supply owner with a year-end 1099 statement and annual summary of account
Inquire About Our Services
- Rental and Leasing Services
- Programs Comparison Chart
- Accounting and Record Keeping
- Property Maintenance
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are annual “inspections” done?A: Yes, prior to move-in and at move-out. If a tenant renews their lease, the interior of the property is evaluated prior to signing the lease renewal. If any damaged is noted, the damage must be repaired before the lease is executed. As part of the Sport Fisher and Big Kahuna management programs, Salefish Properties goes by all properties on a periodic basis and provides the Landlord with a written report and photo images.
- View All >>
Ocean Ridge Area Information
Ocean Ridge was originally founded in 1931 as the Town of Boynton Beach, which was originally part of the Town of Boynton. Major Nathan S. Boynton toured the area in 1894, and established the Boynton Beach Hotel in 1897. The town of Boynton was incorporated in 1920. Due to disputes over beach area property taxes and the Town of Boynton's rising debt load, twelve homes created the Town of Boynton Beach in 1931. But in 1937, the Town Commission called a special emergency meeting over changing Boynton Beach's name, because mail was being missent to Daytona Beach due to the similarities in name. Marion White Bird, the daughter of then Mayor Michael White, suggested the name "Ocean Ridge" and won a contest for choosing a new name. The name was officially changed to "Ocean Ridge" in 1939. Two years later, the Town of Boynton itself changed its name, to "Boynton Beach".