Boynton Beach Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Boynton Beach Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive porfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Boynton Beach area.
Guarantees provided to our investment clients signing a property management agreement:
- We will enforce all lease terms such as those regarding pets, unauthorized occupants, maintenance and/or property damage
- Respond immediately to any emergency issues
- When a tenant is in residence, we will enforce on-time rental payments and address any checks returned for insufficient funds
- Post late notices
- Initiate eviction actions, if required
- Hold security deposit in a Florida banking institution's escrow account
- Periodic site visits with a written report and property photos emailed to the Landlord
- Prepare and deliver notice of claim on security deposit when tenant vacates, if necessary
- Provide proper disbursement of security deposit following the tenant move-out
- Supply owner with a year-end 1099 statement and annual summary of account
Inquire About Our Services
- Rental and Leasing Services
- Programs Comparison Chart
- Accounting and Record Keeping
- Property Maintenance
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are annual “inspections” done?A: Yes, prior to move-in and at move-out. If a tenant renews their lease, the interior of the property is evaluated prior to signing the lease renewal. If any damaged is noted, the damage must be repaired before the lease is executed. As part of the Sport Fisher and Big Kahuna management programs, Salefish Properties goes by all properties on a periodic basis and provides the Landlord with a written report and photo images.
- View All >>
Boynton Beach Area Information
In 1894, two years before Henry Morrison Flagler built his railroad, a former American Civil War major named Nathan Boynton first set eyes on the area that now bears his name. Boynton hailed from Port Huron, Michigan. He was so impressed by the natural beauty of the year-round sunshine and pristine beaches, he built the famous Boynton Hotel, where he also spent winters with his family. The first settlers, whom Boynton had brought along from Michigan, soon realized that many fruits and vegetables thrived in the fertile climate. Pineapples, tomatoes, mangoes, and citrus fruit were packed in crates and shipped by the ton on the newly built Florida East Coast Railroad to satisfy the appetites of hungry Americans across the country. Major Boynton died on May 27, 1911 in Port Huron, but the hotel carried through until 1925.
Boynton Beach was originally founded on September 26, 1898 when Byrd Spilman Dewey and her husband filed the original plat in the Dade County courthouse for the Town of Boynton. The town was incorporated in 1920 and was first called "Boynton Beach" by a community that broke off from Boynton in 1931. In 1939 that community changed its name to "Ocean Ridge" while The Town of Boynton took the name "Boynton Beach" in 1941.
In 1926, the Seaboard Air Line Railway entered what was then simply Boynton, spurring land development a mile inland near the Seaboard station, including the town's first planned subdivision, Lake Boynton Estates. As land became more valuable, areas along the Intracoastal Waterway and the Federal Highway in Boynton also saw housing developments. To the west, many dairies were founded so that the Boynton area became the main milk supplier for Palm Beach County. By the 1970s, the dairies were no longer profitable and these lands too were converted to housing developments.
Areas We Service
- Boynton Beach
- Delray Beach
- Lake Worth
- Ocean Ridge
- Hobe Sound
- Palm Springs
- West Palm Beach