Your application will not be processed and will be returned to you without the correct funds and all documentation.
If you feel you are qualified to apply for the property after reviewing the Residential Screening Policy and Criteria. Please follow this checklist if you have viewed the property and are ready to submit your application.
Fill Out the An Application Completely and Legibly- Each person 18 years of age or older must submit a separate application. Emancipated minors must fill out an application. One person per application.
Application Fee of $35.00 for Each Applicant - Each person 18 years or older that will be residing in the property needs to fill out an application and pay the fee.
Cash or Money Order only. This fee is non-refundable.
Attach Employment Documentation
- If self-employed, you will need to submit your most recent tax return and 3 months bank statements. Name and Account number must be printed on the statements.
- If not self-employed, please submit a copy of your last year’s W-2 if you have the same job and wage amount OR one month’s worth of recent pay stubs (or 1 (one) if it includes YTD income and you are not applying in January).
All income documentation must be verifiable in writing, and must include valid telephone numbers to verbally verify all income.
If you have a Pet:
- Complete the Pet Application,
- Provide Current Veterinary Records showing pet’s shots are up-to-date;
- Include additional $10 for pet application fee with your application (cash or money order).
You may drop off your completed application, fee and supporting documentation at our office. Or you may fax (561-533-5458) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your application to our office. If you choose to fax or email your application you must submit all application fees in person or online by visiting www.salefishpm.com. If you pay online, no credit cards are accepted for application fees. Your application will not be processed without all of the above.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (561) 738-0922.