Accounting & Record Keeping
- Salefish Properties has state-of-the-art computer software that maintains complete and accurate records on each property.
- The database tracks all work orders, bill payments, rental payments, management fees, special notes, and any other income or expenses associated with your property.
- The database tracks all deposits being held in the Salefish Properties escrow account.
- A statement is provided each month to the investment owner. The report is provided by the middle of the month.
- If you have multiple investment properties, we provide a consolidated report with each property itemized in a separate section of the report.
- Proceeds can be sent electronically to your U.S. bank account or directly to you in the form of a check.
- All Florida brokerages are required to perform monthly reconciliations on all escrow accounts. This report itemizes the dollar amount being held in trust for each Tenant, Landlord or Sales Buyer.
- Annually, we prepare a 1099 and year-end account summary of all income and expenses.